ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If “A $ B means, A is a grandmother of B”, “A @ B means, A is a father of B”, “A % B means A is a sister of B”, “A # B means A is a son of B”, then how E is related to D in the expression ‘B @ C % D # A $ E’?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

If “A $ B means, A is a grandmother of B”, “A @ B means, A is a father of B”, “A % B means A is a sister of B”, “A # B means A is a son of B”, then how E is related to D in the expression ‘B @ C % D # A $ E’?
1). E is a daughter of D
2). E is a son of D
3). E is a nephew of D
4). Cannot be determined

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: In a family, there are few members P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and others and there are three generations of the family. There is an equal number of male and female in the family. P is the daughter-in-law of

2. Pointing to a person, a man said to a woman, "His mother is the only daughter of your father." How was the woman related to the person?

3. Looking at the portrait of a man, Ram said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters I have none”. Whose portrait was Ram looking at?

4. Introducing a girl, Poonam says, 'She is the daughter of the only sister of the son of my mother'. How is that girl related to Poonam?

5. Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions given below. M is the only son of X. C is the wife of X. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughter of X is married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X. Find which of the following statement is definitely correct? I) Y is the brother of M. II) S is the granddaughter of D. III) R is the father-in-law of M.

6. What is the relation between Abhi and Abhi’s father’s father’s only daughter-in-law’s brother?

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A and G are a married couple having 3 kids; 2 sons and a daughter. Two of their kids each have a daughter and the 3rd has two sons. I and D are siblings. K is a father to C and L. D has a daughter E. A is the paternal grandmother of H, whose mother is B. F is married to K. J is son-in-law of G. H : B then D : ?

8. Pointing towards a boy Meera said 'He is the son of the only son of my grandfather.' How is that boy related to Meera?

9. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. B, an engineer is married to a doctor. D, an architect is the wife of C. F, a student is the only child of D. H is the son of G and his sister E is the niece of the manager. A, a teacher is the mother of only B and C. E is the granddaughter of teacher. Who is the manager?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: P, Q, R, S, T and U are six members of a family. There are two married couples and their children present in the family. P is the son of R and T is the daughter of P. S is the daughter of U who is the mother of T. Q is the spouse of R.How many female members are present in the family?