ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A and G are a married couple having 3 kids; 2 sons and a daughter. Two of their kids each have a daughter and the 3rd has two sons. I and D are siblings. K is a father to C and L. D has a daughter E. A is the paternal grandmother of H, whose mother is B. F is married to K. J is son-in-law of G. H : B then D : ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

A and G are a married couple having 3 kids; 2 sons and a daughter. Two of their kids each have a daughter and the 3rd has two sons. I and D are siblings. K is a father to C and L. D has a daughter E. A is the paternal grandmother of H, whose mother is B. F is married to K. J is son-in-law of G.

H : B then D : ?

1). E
2). L
3). C
4). A

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing towards a boy, a girl says, 'He is the only son of my mother's brother'. How is the girl related to the boy ?

2. A boy says to a girl, 'Your father's wife is the only daughter of my maternal grandmother.' How is the boy related to the girl?

3. Introducing a girl, a man says, 'She is the daughter of my father's daughter'. How is the girl related to the man?

4. Introducing a girl, Raju says, 'She is the daughter of my grandfather's son's daughter'. How is the girl related to Raju?

5. Directions: These questions are based on the following information: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are member of a family. A is sister of B. E is brother of B. E is son of H. H is married to F. F is daughter of G. F has only one daughter. G is married to C. E is brother of D. D is one of the male and is married to I.How is I related to A?

6. If S ^ N means S is the sister of N, S $ N means S is the mother of N, S @ N means S is the brother of N and S + N means S is the father of N, then what does A $ B @ C ^ D mean?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. In a family there are 6 members Chinu, Preal, Tina, Hira, Bitu and Mohan. Tina is the sister of Mohan. Hira is the father of Chinu and grandfather of Mohan. Preal is the brother of Bitu’s husband. There are three brothers, one mother, and two fathers. Tina is not granddaughter of Bitu.How is Preal related to Bittu?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows: In a joint family, there are 10 people Avi, Bob, Cathy, Danny, Eliza, Fabia, Gia, Harman, Ivan, and Joe. Eliza is grand-daughter of Bob. Son of Bob is Avi. Avi and Cathy have two children one boy and a girl where Danny is the boy child. Harman is son of Danny. Ivan here is brother of Harman and son of Gia. Joe is brother of Avi.How is Gia related to Cathy?

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. There are six persons in a family A, B, C, D, E, and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. there are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. ​C is the daughter of E.Who is E’s husband?

10. Raga told Raju, “The boy I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest son of the brother - in - law of my friend’s mother”. How is the boy related to Raga’s friend?