ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. He always forgets my name.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 20 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
He always forgets my name.
1). My nam e is always forgotten by him.
2). Forgetting of my name has been don e by him always.
3). Always he himself forgets my name.
4). My name has been forgotten by him .

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below, two sentences or parts of sentences are given with two blank spaces (__) (__) between them. From among the three parts / sentences denoted by (A), (B) and (C) given below each, nd out which two can ll up the blanks in proper sequence (i.e. the order in which these are given in the answer options) to make the sentence / group of sentences meaningfully complete.

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. What is the synonym of word .Genuine

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We need to surround ourselves with (1)/ caring people particular loved once who (2)/ bring hope and support to our hearts and mind and with whom we can communicate. (3)/ No error. (4).

5. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".Each self is unique, and therefore cannot be compared.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban ce

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. On the day the rupee breached the 74-mark against the US dollar for the first time, RBI governor Urjit Patel on Friday reiterated that the domestic currency is stil

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers

9. Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.Involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering.