ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2010     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Each question below has two blanks each blank indicating that something has been omitted Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

Drawing attention to the pitfalls of _________solely on Uranium as a fuel for nuclear reactors Indian scientists warned that Uranium will not last for long and thus research on Thorium as its________must be revived.
1). using substitute
2). believing replacement
3). depending,reserve
4). reckoning, option

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. She is leaving the country for good .

2. Had vou told me earlier I ........... the meeting.

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He asked me (1)/ What you are doing (2)/ out in the street at this hour (3)/ No error (4).

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence.  An attractively tall, graceful, and dignified woman

5. Choose an appropriate word from the options to suitably fill the blank in the sentence below so that the sentence makes sense, both grammatically and contextually. _______ Nile is the longest river in the world.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.The tendency to recur at intervals.

7. What is the correct alternative of - Ten years have passed that I returned from America.

8. The question below consists of two blanks. From the choices given below, pick the option that makes the sentence meaningfully complete. India's_______physical size, as also the fact of its_______society defies any attempt towards a neat capsuled presentation on any subject.

9. What is the synonym of word .Poignant

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The innocence of the child was obliterated due to hard labour.