ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How is U related to S in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below:

1. A + B means B is the father of A.
  2. A * B means B is the brother of A.
  3. A % B means B is the sister of A.
  4. A # B means B is the son of A.

How is U related to S in the given expression?

T * S % R # U + P
1). Brother
2). Cousin
3). Son
4). Nephew

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Shilpa Shinde is daughter of Vikas who is married to Pooja. Pooja is mother of Abrar who is brother of Priyanka. Priyanka is daughter-in-law of Hina. Zubair is the only son of Hina who is wife of Nitin. How is Zubair related to Abrar?

2. Fruity while introducing Mahesh to her husband said, his brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather. How is Fruity related to Mahesh?

3. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. Misc, Cial, Tain, Mune, Witri, Tapis and Jezu are members of a family. Misc is married to Cial. Cial is mother of Tain. Tain is sister of Mune. Cial has only one daughter. Mune is married to Witri. Jezu is son of Witri. Tapis is mother of Witri.How is Mune related to Tapis?

4. Pointing to a lady in a photograph, Meera said, "Her father's only son's wife is my mother-in-law". How is Meera's husband related to that lady in the photo?

5. 'A' is the sister of 'B'. 'B' is married to 'D'. 'B' and 'D' have a daughter 'G'. How is 'G' related to 'A'?

6. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given questions: M + N means M is the sister of N. M # N means M is the husband of N. M $ N means N is the daughter of M. M % N means M is the mother of N. M @ N means M is the brother of N.What should come in place of the question mark, to establish that X is the child of H in the given expression? U % H # J % R + W ? X

7. Pointing to a man in the photograph, a lady said, “The father of his brother is the only son of my mother”. How is that man related to that lady?

8. Pointing to a photograph, Sangeeta says, “This man’s son’s sister is my mother - in - law”. How is the Sangeeta’s husband related to the man in the photograph?

9. Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?

10. Nishi's grandfather is the brother of Om's father. Hemant is the son of Om. How is Hemant related to Nishi?