ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 16 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?
1). Aunt
2). Wife
3). Mother
4). Cannot be determined

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is option 4 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Madhu, the only daughter, said ‘My mother’s only son Ashok has no son’. Which of the following can be concluded?

2. If P $ Q means P is the brother of Q; P # Q means P is the mother of Q; P * Q means P is the daughter of Q. In A # B $ C * D, who is the father?

3. Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?

4. Direction: Read the given information and answer the questions. There are 7 people A, B, C, D, E, F and G in 3 generation of a family. All of them are government servant and working as IAS, IPS, Doctor, Engineer, Teacher, Colonel, Manager. There are only 3 female and only 2 married couple. A who is

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: 1. Rani is the mother of Neeru, who is the sister of Akash. 2. Adarsh is the father of Sanjay. Radha is wife of Adarsh. 3. Akash is son of Sanjay. How is Neeru related to Adarsh?

6. If 'P3Q' means 'P is daughter of Q', 'P5Q' means 'P is father of Q', 'P7Q' means 'P is mother of Q' and 'P9Q' means 'P is sister of Q', then how is J related to K in J3L9N3O5K?

7. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression M × N + S – B ÷ C, how is C related to M?

8. Kishan is the soninlaw of Rajesh's fatherinlaw. Rajesh's wife has a younger sister. How is Rajesh related to Kishan?

9. A man pointed out to a woman saying that she is the wife of my maternal grandfather’s only son. What is the relation between the woman and the man’s only uncle?

10. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. B, an engineer is married to a doctor. D, an architect is the wife of C. F, a student is the only child of D. H is the son of G and his sister E is the niece of the manager. A, a teacher is the mother of only B and C. E is the granddaughter of teacher. How is A related to H?