ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: These questions are based on the information given below: Amita, Bawa, Carol, Daksha, Elex and Fanny are six members of a family. Amita is the mother of Bawa, who is the husband of Daksha. Fanny is the brother of one of the parents of Carol. Daksha is the daughter - in - law of Elex and has no siblings. Carol is the son of Daksha. How is Amita related to Fanny?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 15 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Directions: These questions are based on the information given below:

Amita, Bawa, Carol, Daksha, Elex and Fanny are six members of a family. Amita is the mother of Bawa, who is the husband of Daksha. Fanny is the brother of one of the parents of Carol. Daksha is the daughter - in - law of Elex and has no siblings. Carol is the son of Daksha.

How is Amita related to Fanny?

1). Mother
2). Mother - in - law
3). Father
4). Father - in - law

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to Sumit, I said, “He is the only child of my grandmother.” How is Sumit related to me?

2. If A = B means A is the sister of B, A > B means A is the mother of B, A < B means A is the father of B and A ^ B means A is the brother of B. What does X = Y < Z ^ U > V mean?

3. Introducing a boy, a girl says, 'He is the son of the sister of my mother's brother.' How is the boy related to the girl?

4. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. i) There are six members in a family in which there are two married couples. ii) Sandhya, a lawyer, is married to the engineer and is mother of Charu and Suraj. iii) Bhuvanesh, the teacher, is married t

5. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

6. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. Which of the following statements is definitely true?

7. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. A ÷ B means A is the father of B. A + B means A is the mother of B. A - B means A is the brother of B. A × B means A is the sister of B. A % B means A is the wife of B.Which of the following means K is paternal grandfather of L?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.How Is R related to P?

9. Pointing out to a female, “Vinay said, “She is the daughter of the woman who is the mother of the husband of my mother.” How is the female related to Vinay?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: Six members of a family A, B, C, D, E and F are secret agents and take fake identities of Psychologist, Manager, Advocate, Jeweler, Doctor and Engineer but not in the same order. 1. Doctor is the grandfathe