ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. Which of the following statements is definitely true?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 14 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning and computer aptitude    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below:

I. M is brother of N.

II. B is brother of N.

III. M is brother of D.

Which of the following statements is definitely true?
1). N is brother of B
2). N is brother of D
3). M is brother of B
4). D is brother of M

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. Q is the wife of P. P is the grandfather of R. Q has only one child (son) who is married to T’s child. T has only two children one son and one daughter. X is grandson of T. S is brother in law of son of T. U and V are children of T. W is married to the son of T. X is nephew of U and he is W’s child. Only consider given persons.If R is married to Y than how is Y related to S?

2. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does P have? I.   B and D are sisters of M. II.  M’s father T is husband of P. III. Out of the three children, whom T has, only one is a boy.

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If ‘A & B’ means ‘A is the mother of B’ If ‘A $ B’ means ‘A is the brother of B’ If ‘A # B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ If ‘A @

4. Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the given question below: P $ Q means P is brother of Q; P % Q means P is sister of Q; P @ Q means P is mother of Q; P # Q means P is father of Q.Which of the following means Q is the granddaughter of M?

5. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. B, an engineer is married to a doctor. D, an architect is the wife of C. F, a student is the only child of D. H is the son of G and his sister E is the niece of the manager. A, a teacher is the mother of only B and C. E is the granddaughter of teacher. How is A related to H?

6. How is my brother related to my sister’s only son?

7. Pointing to a man in the photograph, a lady said, “The father of his brother is the only son of my mother”. How is that man related to that lady?

8. Rajiv is the brother of Arun. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Arun is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sunil?

9. In a family there are six people B, M, J, P, O and T. there are two married couple in the family. B is married to O. P is son of O but O is not the father of P. J is son-in-law of B. T is maternal uncle of J’s wife. Then how is B related to T?

10. Directions: Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below. Q is the wife of P. P is the grandfather of R. Q has only one child (son) who is married to T’s child. T has only two children one son and one daughter. X is grandson of T. S is brother in law of son of T. U and V are children of T. W is married to the son of T. X is nephew of U and he is W’s child. Only consider given persons.How is S related to T?