ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 32 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?
1). Mother
2). Sister
3). Aunt
4). Niece

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. Misc, Cial, Tain, Mune, Witri, Tapis and Jezu are members of a family. Misc is married to Cial. Cial is mother of Tain. Tain is sister of Mune. Cial has only one daughter. Mune is married to Witri. Jezu is son of Witri. Tapis is mother of Witri.How is Mune related to Tapis?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. Which of the following expression indicates F is the brother of N?

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. A, B, C, D, E, F are the 6 members of a family. F is the granddaughter of E. D is the grandmother of A. C is the mother of F and wife of B. B's mother is D. There are two married couples in the family.   How many males are there in the family?

4. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer the question below. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’ Which of the following expressions indicates ‘H is the brother of N’?

5. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and dau

6. Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?

7. P, Q, R, S, T and U are the members of the family. T is the father of S. P’s daughter S is married to U. U has one son. R is the sister of U. How is U related to T?

8. In a family of six persons K, L, M, N, O and P, there are two married couples, N is the grandmother of K and mother of L, M is the wife of L and mother of P and P is the granddaughter of O. Which among the following is the couple?

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P # Q means P is the father of Q. P $ Q means P is the mother of Q. P @ Q means P is the sister of Q. P % Q means P is the brother of Q. What expression will show that F is mother of G?

10. The question below consists of two statements labelled as I and II You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question given below. Read both the statements and select the correct option. Is D the wife of M? I) R is the son of D. II) M is the mother of S.