ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

3 vote

Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?

Asked on by | Votes 3 | Views: 58 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it.

There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.
Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?
1). Raju & Banu
2). Arjun & Banu
3). Raju & Rani
4). Arjun & Rani

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Arjun & Rani

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’If D % S # H@T, then how is D related to T?

2. In a family, there are nine members – W is the head of the family and father of H who is son of K. K is mother of N. S who is daughter of W has no sister and she is married to L. L is father of B who is brother of M. H is husband of F. Which of the following statement is true?

3. Pointing to a photograph of a girl Rajesh says, 'She is the only daughter of my father.' How is Rajesh related to the girl?

4. Sally and Harry were walking past the river. Looking to him Sally said to a stranger, “His mother is the friend of my maternal uncle’s mother. How is Sally related to Harry?

5. In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How T is related to R in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

6. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A is the daughter of C. D is the elder brother of B. E is married to C. Also E is the son of D. F is the grandmother of G who is the sister of A.How is D related to G?

7. Rajiv said, pointing to a girl, “she is the only daughter of the father of my sister’s brother”. If so how is the girl related to Rajiv?

8. Kajal pointing towards Payal, said, “She is the wife of my mother’s father”. How is Payal related to Kajal?

9. Introducing a man, woman said, “He is the only son of my mother”. How is the woman related to the man?

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. Which of the following expression indicates F is the brother of N?