ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, four words have been given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, four words have been given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Select the incorrectly spelt word.
1). Disparage
2). Diabolical
3). Discrepeancy
4). Disheveled

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.Although I have never seen the girl before, (A)/ I recognized her at once (B)/ from her photograph (C)/ no error (D)

2. In the following passage there are blanks each of which have been numbered. Against each number, there are five words one of which fills the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. In any organized group of mammals, no matter how co-operative, there is always a (1) for social do

3. What is the synonym of word .Inception

4. 1. A proposal has been made P. tourists will continue to visit game parks Q. to-trim the horns of rhinos to discourage poachers R. and the question is whether S. to see rhinos once the animals’ horns 6. have been trimmed.

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, "As your mother is ill, you must leave at once."

6. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.He is the talk ________________

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.After today's terrible test I am sure that my teacher's opinion (about) me will change for the worse.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Neha (would be looked) beautiful in Indian attire.

9. The following sentences form a paragraph. The first and the fourth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as A, B, C, D and E. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them

10. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' He have had very little to do in the free time that he got in the village.