ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.He is the talk ________________

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
He is the talk ________________
1). of the town
2). for the town
3). about the town
4). over the town

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
of the town is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. select correct meaning of the idiom/proverb.? Gift of the gab

2. Direction: Below, a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank most appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. The Arab Spring, the uprising that rapidly sprea

3. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. I have to save this coupon. I don’t have time to shop right now i since I don't have  ii for I didn't have iii Anyway I didn't have 

4. During the last moments of his life, the criminal made a clean breast of everything he had done.

5. In the following passage, certain words are underlined. Some of the underlined words are used incorrectly either contextually or grammatically. You are provided with four options (a), (b), (c), (d) which can be used to replace the underlined word to make a coherent and meaningful sentence. If t

6. Losing that job was a blessing in disguise because she ............ .

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Once upon a time a foolish brahmin (1) to Birbal with

8. In the following question, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error mark (4) as your answer. Heavy rain ( l ) / prevented us (2) / to go to the cinema. ( 3) / No Error. (4)

9. Among the following items given which is/are needed to be added to get net cash from operating activities while preparing Cash Flow Statement? I. Increase in current liabilities II. Decrease in current liabilitie s III. Increase in current assets IV. Income tax paid

10. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Once again, a vigorous monsoon so vital to India’s economic fortunes has left some states in shambles. From Assam to Karnataka, heavy rainfall in a short span of time ha