ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question meanings of symbols are given. Read them carefully and answer the question. A$B means A is the mother of B A%B means A is the sister of B A+B means A is the brother of B A@B means A is the father of B What is the relation between ‘J’ and ‘A’ in the expression ‘A@F$M%J+T’?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

In the following question meanings of symbols are given. Read them carefully and answer the question.

A$B means A is the mother of B

A%B means A is the sister of B

A+B means A is the brother of B

A@B means A is the father of B

What is the relation between ‘J’ and ‘A’ in the expression ‘A@F$M%J+T’?

1). J is the mother-in-law of A
2). A is the grandfather of J
3). J is the sister-in-law of A
4). A is the husband of J

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. If H is the mother of B and G is the son of D, then how are H and G related?

3. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

4. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the question that follows Adi, the only son of Amita was celebrating his seventh birthday. A total of 6 members attended the party. All except Maya who was a teacher of Adi, were his close relatives. Amita was the daughter-in-law of Arvind who was the husband of Urmila. Abha was the daughter of Kapil and sister of Adi.How is Arvind related to Kapil?

5. Malini said, “Rohit is my maternal aunt’s mother’s only son’s son”. How is Malini related to Rohit?

6. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Mrinalini said, ?Her son?s father is the only son-in-law of my mother?. How is Mrinalini related to the lady ?

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A / B means A is the father of B A # B means A is the mother of B A @ B means A is the husband of B A $ B means A is the brother of B A * B means A is the daughter of BWhich of the following expressions is true if “L is not the daughter of M”?

8. Directions: Study the following information and answer the below given questions. In a family, there are six members Arman, Bobby, Cherry, Dolly, Emma and Fathima. A and B are a married couple, Arman being a male member. Dolly is the only son of Cherry, who is brother of Arman. Emma is the sister of Dolly. Bobby is the daughter-in-law of Fathima, whose husband has died.How many male members are there in the family?

9. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B' If 'A × B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the wife of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'A

10. If “A $ B means, A is a grandmother of B”, “A @ B means, A is a father of B”, “A % B means A is a sister of B”, “A # B means A is a son of B”, then how E is related to D in the expression ‘B @ C % D # A $ E’?