ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

-1 vote

P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are seven members of a family. R is a daughter of a U who is a wife of P. P is a son of T who is a father of V. Q is the son of S who is a wife of V. How is V related to R?

Asked on by | Votes -1 | Views: 32 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are seven members of a family. R is a daughter of a U who is a wife of P. P is a son of T who is a father of V. Q is the son of S who is a wife of V. How is V related to R?
1). V is the paternal aunt of R.
2). V is the maternal uncle of R.
3). V is the paternal uncle of R.
4). V is the nephew of R.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Sandeep has a brother named Ankur. Sandeep is the son of Kishan. Baljor is Kishan's father. How is Ankur related to Baljor?

2. 'A' is the sister of 'B'. 'B' is married to 'D'. 'B' and 'D' have a daughter 'G'. How is 'G' related to 'A'?

3. Directions: These questions are based on the information given below. Suru is sister of Ashi. Ashi is married to Harshit. Harshit is father of Arav. Ashu is son of Gauri. Ashi is mother-in-law of Gauri. Harshit has only one son and no daughter. Ciya is daughter of Suru. Suru is married to Arun.How is Ashu related to Harshit?

4. Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?

5. Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions that follow. There are 10 members – P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y in a family. S is a daughter of Q who is a wife of U. U is a brother of P who is a father of W. W is a brother of X who is a son of Y. V is a son of R who is a wife of S’s brother.  How is Q related to V?

6. Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?

7. Rajiv said, pointing to a girl, “she is the only daughter of the father of my sister’s brother”. If so how is the girl related to Rajiv?

8. A and B are a married couple, A being the male member. D is the only son of C, who is the brother of A. E is the sister of D. B is the daughter - in - law of F, whose husband has died. How is E related to C? 

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the granddaughter of X?

10. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Sanam said, "He is the son of the only son of my father." How is Sanam related to that boy?