ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 323 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 10th september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?
1). Grandfather
2). Husband
3). Father
4). Fatherinlaw

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
right answer is Fatherinlaw

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and daughter-in-law of P1. Q & O are cousins. N is the maternal uncle of O. L is Q's only uncle. P2 is the father of N. P3 is O's only aunt. If N was bailed by his son S, then how is S related to M?

2. Chanda is the wife of Bharat. Mohan is the son of Chanda. Ashish is the brother of Bharat and father of Dhruv. How is Mohan related to Dhruv?

3. Direction: Read the given information carefully and answer below question. There are 7 family members M, N, O, P, Q, R and S standing in a park in which there are two married couples. M is sister of N who is maternal grandson of Q. Maternal grandfather of N is standing 3m to the right of N who is f

4. Poonam told Akshay that 'Yesterday she defeated Akshay's only sister's daughter Sneha in a school Taekwondo competition.' How is Akshay related to Sneha?

5. Mathew told his friend Sham, pointing to a girl, “Her father is the only son of my mother.” The photograph is of whom?

6. In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A + B means B is the father of A. A * B means B is the brother of A. A % B means B is the sister of A. A # B means B is the son of A. How is U related to S in the given expression? T * S % R # U + P

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

8. If ‘A’ is the son of ‘B’ and is the father of ‘C’, how is ‘B’ related to ‘C’?

9. Introducing a girl, Ankit says, 'She is the sister of the son of my mother's sister'. How is the girl related to Ankit?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If ‘A + B’ means ‘A is the father of B’ If ‘A × B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ If ‘A - B’ means ‘A is the wife of B’ If ‘