ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and daughter-in-law of P1. Q & O are cousins. N is the maternal uncle of O. L is Q's only uncle. P2 is the father of N. P3 is O's only aunt. If N was bailed by his son S, then how is S related to M?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:

Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and daughter-in-law of P1. Q & O are cousins. N is the maternal uncle of O. L is Q's only uncle. P2 is the father of N. P3 is O's only aunt.

If N was bailed by his son S, then how is S related to M?
1). Son 
2). Brother
3). Cousin
4). Nephew

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: The question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer. How is Ram related to Nitin? I.  

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. Five persons – A, B, C, D, & E – of a family sit in a row facing north but not necessarily in the same order. A is the mother of D and sits second to the right of her husband. D’s brother sits adjacent to neither of his parents. E and D do not sit with each other. B sits to the left of E but not to the immediate left. C is the sister - in - law of E who is not married. How is C related to B?

3. Nikhil is 8 yr younger than his brother Rohan . How old will Rohan be when he is twice as old as Nikhil ?

4. Direction: Following questions are based on the information given below i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the sister of Q’ iii) ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’ iv) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ Which of the following represents ‘J is son of F’?

5. Directions: Study the following statements carefully and answer the given questions. i) A × B means A is the brother of B. ii) A ÷ B means B is the father of A. iii) A + B means A is the sister of B. iv) A – B means A is the mother of B.In the expression K × P ÷ M × Q, how is Q related to K?

6. Pointing towards a man Soumya says, 'His mother's daughter is my sister'. How is Soumya related to the man?

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. A is only son of P. B is child of Y. Y is married to P. J is father of only Y and S. Q's only daughter is married to S. How A is related to J?

8. Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok? 

9. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. X is the father of Z but Z is not his son. U is the daughter of Z. Y is the spouse of X. L is the brother of Z. W is the son of L. K is the spouse of L. V is the father of K. Who is the granddaughter of X?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. L ÷ M means L is mother of M. L × M means M is brother of L. L + M means L is father of M. L – M means M is sister of L. L $ M means L is daughter of M. L % M means M is son of L.Which of the following expression is/are correct?