ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Match List-I (list of test methods for evaluating properties of concrete) with List-II (List of properties) and select the correct answer using the options given below the lists. List I (A) Resonant frequency test (B) Rebound hammer test (C) Split cylinder test (D)Compacting factor test List II 1. Tensile strength 2. Dynamic modulus of elasticity 3. Workability 4. Compressive strength

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 67 | Tags: chapter test     | miscellenaeous     | Add Bounty

Match List-I (list of test methods for evaluating properties of concrete) with List-II (List of properties) and select the correct answer using the options given below the lists.

List I

(A) Resonant frequency test

(B) Rebound hammer test

(C) Split cylinder test

(D)Compacting factor test

List II

1. Tensile strength

2. Dynamic modulus of elasticity

3. Workability

4. Compressive strength
1). A – 2, B – 4, C – 1, D – 3
2). A – 2, B – 1, C – 4, D – 3
3). A – 2, B – 4, C – 3, D – 1
4). A – 4, B – 3, C – 1, D – 2

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Dynamic Modulus of Elasticity:

It can be computed either through Resonant Frequency Test or Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity method.

Workability:

The following tests are commonly employed to measure workability:

• Slump Test
  • Compaction Factor Test
  • Kelly Ball apparatus
  • Vee-Bee Consistometer
  • Flow Test

Compressive Strength:

Non-destructive methods of testing concrete are Rebound Hammer Test, Dynamic or Vibration test, etc. 

These tests are used for estimation of concrete strength and for comparative investigations. 

Tensile Strength:

The test used to measure or estimate the tensile strength of the concrete is Cylinder Splitting Tension Test.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following is the main advantage of an auto-transformer over a two-winding transformer?

2. If 2 − cos2θ = 3 sin θ cos θ, where sin θ ≠ cos θ, the value of tan θ is.

3. Who among the following was the founder of the Dravida Kazhagam?

4. In the following question, select the number which can be placed at the sign of question mark (?) from the given alternative. 9 10 11 5 10 5 8 6 6 9 7 9 13 ? 12 2

5. Directions: In the question below are given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. Statement: The officer In charge of a Company had a hunch that some money was missing from the safe. Courses of action: I. He should get it recounted with the help of the staff and check it with the balance sheet. II. He should inform the police.

6. Match the country with its corresponding country code top-level domain. I. Indonesia A) .in II. India B) .ie III. Ireland C) .id

7. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In the test, every question consists of four numbers labelled as option A, B, C and D.  Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “9”. If digit “9” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option) has digit 9, the answer will be E.A.18522   B.501648   C.718484   D.579351

8. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In the test, every question consists of four numbers labelled as option A, B, C and D.  Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “9”. If digit “9” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option) has digit 9, the answer will be E.A.4337486   B.2516689   C.5403419   D.7464607

9. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In the test, every question consists of four numbers labeled as option A, B, C and D. Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “9”. If digit “9” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option) has digit 9, the answer will be E. A.636100   B.388527   C.490875   D.953451

10. Following questions are completely based upon numbers. In the test, every question consists of four numbers labelled as option A, B, C and D. Your task is to find out the group of digits which contains a “9”. If digit “9” exists in any number (option) then your answer is that option. If more than one number (option)  has digit 9, the answer will be E.A.141120   B.940330   C.103587   D.775066