ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Studies show that people living (A)/ in rural areas are much satisfying (B)/ with their livelihood than that of in urban areas. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | error spotting     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.

Studies show that people living (A)/ in rural areas are much satisfying (B)/ with their livelihood than that of in urban areas. (C)/ No error (D)

1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Correct option - 2

Here the concept of adjective is brought under consideration. When adjective "much" is used in sense of comparative degree. Then, V3 is used in the context. So, replace satisfying with satisfied. Thus, option 2 is the correct answer. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.If China?s state owned commercial banks seem burdened by bad debts, the country?s rural financial secto

2. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.He was going to (1)/ like the clothes she (2)/ bought of the trip. (3)/No Error (4)

3. 1. But at that moment I glanced round at the crowd that had followed me. P. It was an immense crowd, two thousand at the least and growing every minute. Q. They were watching me as they would watch a conjurer about to perform a trick. R. I looked at the sea of yellow faces above the garish clo

4. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Guzzle

5. Directions : Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions which follow. (A) However while reading they would not know when to pause and what to emphasize. (B) Si

6. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.Modern man is imprisoned by his time-table and his routine. His life is all care and _____. He does not have _____ for anything but

7. He was................ angry to speak to me.

8. Select the phrase/ connector from the given three alternatives, which can be used to form a single coherent sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning. The storm had badly affected the town. All the trees were uprooted. I. Having the storm badly affect the town II. Having uprooted all the trees, the storm Ill. Being badly affected by the town

9. Direction : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While

10. Directions: Read the passage and answer the following questions. India will today (Oct. 31) unveil the world’s tallest statue, that of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, a leading light of the country’s long freedom struggle against the British. Prime minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the t