ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

59 vote

He was................ angry to speak to me.

Asked on by | Votes 59 | Views: 417 | Tags: fill in the blanks     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

He was................ angry to speak to me.
1). so
2). too
3). that
4). such

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

24 vote
Answered by on | Votes 24 |
too

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).It is important not to worry .

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Select the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, Select No error as your answer. (ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

3. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. The doctor had decided to give way on the patient.

4. 1. Most men spend most of their lives looking after and waiting upon machines. P. They must be fed well and kept at right temperatures. Q. They might burst with rage and blow up causing ruin. R. If they do not get their meals they refuse to work. S. Machines are very stern masters. 6. So, men need to wait upon machines attentively.

5. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up appropriate answer/s, which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. It _______ me to think of others gossiping behind my back.  I. Vexed II.Aggravates  III. Exasperated  IV. Peeves  V. Piqued  VI. Rasps 

6. In the following question, five words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, three of India’s most important partners in Southeast Asia, could not have come at a more important moment in Indian foreign policy po

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Unanimity

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentenceI prefer black coffee (over) cappuccino.

10. The traveller told us an ........... story.