ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Introducing Reema, Moni said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only child (daughter) ." How is Moni related to Reema?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Introducing Reema, Moni said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only child (daughter) ." How is Moni related to Reema?

1). Aunt
2). Niece
3). Cousin
4). Mother

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Introducing Reema, Moni said, "She is the only daughter of my father's only child (daughter) ." How is Moni related to Reema?

2. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions below. In a family of six persons, A, U, R, E, S, V, there are two married couples. E is grandmother of A and mother of U. R is wife of U and mother of V. V is the grand-daughter of S.Which of the following is true?

3. How is my husband’s brother’s only sister’s son’s maternal grandfather related to me?

4. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is the parents of couple?

5. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

6. Akhil is the maternal uncle of Rashmi. Rashmi is the daughter of Ramesh. How is Ramesh related to Akhil?

7. Introducing a boy, a girl said, 'He is the son of the sister of my mother's brother'. How is that boy related to that girl?

8. K is brother of T. M is mother of K. W is brother of M. How is W related to T?

9. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and dau

10. Pointing to Mukesh, Seema says ??He is the only grandchild of my father??. How is Seema related to Mukesh ?