ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I will keep your secret.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 34 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
I will keep your secret.
1). Keepin g of your secret will be done by me.
2). I will be keeping the secret of you.
3). Your secret would be kept by me.
4). Your secret I will be keeping

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Below a statement has been divided in five parts. The part in bold is fixed and contains no error. Among the other parts find the erroneous part. If it contains no error choose the 5th option (No error). Not only does reading enhances a child’s (A)/ vocabulary, and to helps one understand how to read and write,(B)/ but reading aloud to children also helps them (C)/ to understand different topics about the world and every day life.(D)

2. With danger ............. the door, you cannot sit idle.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.To invent (something) in order to deceive.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The whole block of flats (1)/ in cluding two shops were (2)/ destroyed in fire. (3)/ No error (4).

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is an error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. Can you stop (1) being so prudish (2) all the time and (3) found yourself a positive attitude? (4) No error (5) 

6. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He had his breakfast, when we visited him.

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given.  Waggish

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement".  This unresponsive attitude by people must (has hurt) him. 

10. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and