ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which points are correct regarding SEZ act? I. Exemption to SEZ developer and units from Minimum Alternate Tax. II. Constitution of an authority for each SEZ with a view to providing greater administrative, financial and functional autonomy to these zones. III. Establishment of designated courts and a single enforcement agency to ensure speedy trial and investigation of offences committed in SEZs.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | indian financial system     | Add Bounty

Which points are correct regarding
SEZ act?
I. Exemption to SEZ developer and
units from Minimum Alternate
Tax.
II. Constitution of an authority for
each SEZ with a view to providing
greater administrative, financial
and functional autonomy to these
zones.
III. Establishment of designated
courts and a single enforcement
agency to ensure speedy trial
and investigation of offences
committed in SEZs.

1). I & II
2). Only II
3). Only III
4). All the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following statements is not correct regarding the 'Banking Sector' of India?

2. Which of the following grants / grant direct credit assistance to rural households? 1. Regional Rural Banks 2. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development 3. Land Development Banks Select the correct answer using the codes given below

3. A rise in 'SENSEX' means:

4. Consider the following statements regarding Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs): 1. NBFCs can also engage in Micro- Finance Activities. 2. Housing-finance companies form a distinct sub-group of the NBFCs. 3. The deposit insurance facility of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors Which among the above statement(s) is/are not correct?

5. Which is the correct statement according to FTP 15 – 20? I. FTP 2015-20 introduces two new schemes, namely “Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)” and “Services Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)” II. These schemes (MEIS and SEIS) replace multiple schemes

6. Which one among the following is an appropriate description of deflation?

7. Consider the following statements with respect to the Indian Money Markets (i) In India, the privatization accounts for catering to the majority of the financial demands (ii) Inter – Bank Market involves transactions between banks for creating financial equilibrium (iii) Most of these exchanges take place considering floating interest rates. Which of the above statements are TRUE?

8. Why is the offering of “teaser loans’’ by commercial banks a cause of economic concern ? 1. The teaser loans are considered to be an aspect of sub-prime lending and banks may be exposed to the risk of defaulters in future. 2. In India, the teaser loans are mostly given to inexperienced entrepreneurs to set up manufacturing or export units. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

9. What is the biggest challenge for the commercial bill?

10. What are the reforms of Narsimham Committee on Banking sector? 1. Nationalisation of banks should not take place any more. 2. Private and foreign banks should be set up to promote competition. 3. There should be a phased reduction of CRR and SLR. Choose the correct option