ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which is the correct statement according to FTP 15 – 20? I. FTP 2015-20 introduces two new schemes, namely “Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)” and “Services Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)” II. These schemes (MEIS and SEIS) replace multiple schemes

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | indian financial system     | Add Bounty

Which is the correct statement
according to FTP 15 – 20?
I. FTP 2015-20 introduces two new
schemes, namely “Merchandise
Exports from India Scheme
(MEIS)” and “Services Exports
from India Scheme (SEIS)”

II. These schemes (MEIS and
SEIS) replace multiple schemes
earlier in place, each with different
conditions for eligibility and usage.
III. Incentives (MEIS & SEIS) to be
available for SEZs also e-Commerce
of handicrafts, handlooms, books,
etc. eligible for benefits of MEIS.
IV. FTP benefits from both MEIS &
SEIS will be extended to units
located in SEZs.

1). I & II
2). II & IV
3). Only III
4). All the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The International Development Association, a lending agency, is administered by the:

2. Consider the following statements: 1. Sensex is based on 50 of the most important stocks available on the Bombay stock Exchange (BSE). 2. For calculating the Sensex, all the stock are assigned proportional weightage. 3. New York Stock Exchange is the oldest stock exchange in the world. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

3. Consider the statements related to the Collateral Loan Market (i) There is a huge risk involved in the high value loans (ii) Collateral Loan Market facilitates loan sanction real fast (iii) Maturities on such loans are no longer than one year. Which of the above statements are TRUE?

4. Consider the following statement: 1. Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) is India’s oldest stock exchange 2. It formally came into being in 1888 3. It was a regional exchange till 2002 when it became a national exchange Choose the incorrect statement regarding BSE

5. For which of the following amounts, can T – Bills be issued?

6. The Reserve Bank of India regulates the commercial banks in matters of: 1. liquidity of assets 2. branch expansion 3. merger of banks 4. winding-up of banks Select the correct answer using the codes given below

7. Consider the following attributes of gilt – edged securities. (i) Safe investment (ii) Complete liquidity (iii) Bulk investment Which of the above is TRUE?

8. Consider the following statements regarding Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs): 1. NBFCs can also engage in Micro- Finance Activities. 2. Housing-finance companies form a distinct sub-group of the NBFCs. 3. The deposit insurance facility of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors Which among the above statement(s) is/are not correct?

9. Which is the correct statement according to FTP 15 – 20? I. FTP 2015-20 introduces two new schemes, namely “Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS)” and “Services Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)” II. These schemes (MEIS and SEIS) replace multiple schemes

10. Which points are correct regarding SEZ act? I. Exemption to SEZ developer and units from Minimum Alternate Tax. II. Constitution of an authority for each SEZ with a view to providing greater administrative, financial and functional autonomy to these zones. III. Establishment of designated courts and a single enforcement agency to ensure speedy trial and investigation of offences committed in SEZs.