ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below: A research was conducted by an organisation to study which cooling devices households use during summers in their homes. Total 300 households were studied to find out which ones use A/Cs, Coolers and Fans. Results showed that 59 used all three, 80 use coolers and A/Cs, 72 use A/Cs and fans, 152 use fans and coolers, 30 use only A/Cs, 74 use only coolers and 10 use only fans.How many households don’t use fans?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: venn diagrams     | quantitative aptitude    

In the following questions are to be based on the details given below:

A research was conducted by an organisation to study which cooling devices households use during summers in their homes. Total 300 households were studied to find out which ones use A/Cs, Coolers and Fans. Results showed that 59 used all three, 80 use coolers and A/Cs, 72 use A/Cs and fans, 152 use fans and coolers, 30 use only A/Cs, 74 use only coolers and 10 use only fans.
How many households don’t use fans?
1). 200
2). 100
3). 175
4). 125

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: All potatoes are chips. Statement II: All French fries are potatoes. Conclusion I: No chips are French fries. Conclusion II: Some French fries are chips.

2. Direction: In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All chairs are tables. II. Some tables are pens. Conclusions: I. Some Chairs are tables. II. Some pens are chairs.

3. In the question below are given three statements followed by four conclusions I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows f

4. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: Some wild are carnivores. Statement 2: All wild are lions. Conclusion I: All carnivores are lions. Conclusion II: Some lions are carnivores.

5. In the question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow

6. In the following question, three statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the given statements to be true even, if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and decide which of the following logically follows from the given statements disregarding the commonly known facts. Statements: All Cotton are Jute. All Jute are Brown. No Brown is Red. Conclusions: I. All Brown are Cotton. II. Some Jute are Cotton.

7. Directions: Read the following information and answer the following questions below. In a class of 90 students, 80 students like burger or pizza. 62 like burger and 56 like pizza.How many like both burger and pizza?

8. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. Some pens are pencils. II. All pencils are erasers. Conclusions: I. Some pencils are not pens. II. Some erasers are not pens.

9. Directions: There are some statements followed by two or more than two conclusions. Assuming the statements are true, decide which one of the conclusions logically follows, disregarding commonly known facts. Statements: All poets are writers. All writers are intelligent. Conclusions: I. All poets are intelligent. II. Some intelligent persons are not poets.

10. The following questions are based on the information given below: Data on 450 students, who took an examination in Science, Mathematics and Social Science is given below: Number of students who, passed in all subjects: 167 failed in Science: 191 failed in Mathematics: 199 failed in Social Science: 175 failed in all subjects: 60 passed in Science only: 52 passed in Mathematics only: 48 passed in Social Science only: 62 How many failed in two subjects only?