ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the classes given below: Atmosphere, Water Vapour, Nitrogen

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: venn diagrams     | reasoning    

Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the classes given below:

Atmosphere, Water Vapour, Nitrogen
1).
2).
3).
4).

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following venn diagrams correctly illustrates the relationship among the classes carrot, food, vegetables?

2. Read the statements and select a conclusion from the given alternatives: Statements: All fans are refrigerators. No refrigerator is T.V. All refrigerators are computers. Conclusions: 1. No fan is  T.V. 2. All computers are  T.V. 3. Some computers are T.V. 4. All refrigerators are fans.

3. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: No spaghetti are noodles. Statement II: Some food are spaghetti. Conclusion I: All noodles are food. Conclusion II: All food are noodles.

4. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions based on it. A salesman visits 274 houses in a town to find out the views about three products X, Y and Z. He found that 157 use X, 98 use only X, 22 use all the three, 14 use X and Z but not Y, 39 use Y and Z, 48 use only Y. How many use product Z only?

5. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among classes given below M.K. Gandhi, Umesh Chandra Bandhopadyay, Jatin Das and Surya Sen 

6. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to beat variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: All threads are strings. Statement II: All fibres are threads. Conclusion I: All strings are fibres. Conclusion II: All fibres are strings.

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions based on it. A salesman visits 274 houses in a town to find out the views about three products X, Y and Z. He found that 157 use X, 98 use only X, 22 use all the three, 14 use X and Z but not Y, 39 use Y and Z, 48 use only Y. Which product is the most popular one?

8. In the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements: I. All green are food. II. No green are small. Conclusions: I. Some food are small. II. No food is small.

9. Below some statements are given, followed by some conclusions. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements. Statements: Some wallets are pur

10. Read the following information and answer the following question. In a class of 40 students, 28 can speak Tamil and 30 can speak Telugu. All students can speak at least one of the two languages. Find the number of persons who can speak only Telugu?