ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: No spaghetti are noodles. Statement II: Some food are spaghetti. Conclusion I: All noodles are food. Conclusion II: All food are noodles.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: venn diagrams     | reasoning    

In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.

Statement I: No spaghetti are noodles.

Statement II: Some food are spaghetti.

Conclusion I: All noodles are food.

Conclusion II: All food are noodles.
1). Only conclusion I follows
2). Only conclusion II follows
3). Both conclusions I and II follow
4). Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: All flowers are leaves. Statement 2: Some flowers are plants. Conclusion I: Some leaves are plants. Conclusion II: Some plants are flowers.

2. Identify the figure which best represents the relationship among Table, Chairs and Furniture.

3. Directions: In question, some statements are given followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusion, if any, follow from the given statements. Indicate y

4. In the following question are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. State

5. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship between the given classes. Furniture, Chair, Table

6. Directions: In the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion

7. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement 1: Some apples are red. Statement 2: All red are oranges. Conclusion I: No oranges are apples. Conclusion II: Some apples are oranges.

8. In the question two statements are given, followed by two conclusions, I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements. Statement I: Some diet contain protein. Statement II: Some proteins are healthy. Conclusion I: Some diets are healthy. Conclusion II: No diet is healthy.

9. Direction: The following questions are based on the information given below. A news broadcasting agency finds that, of its 180 viewers, 135 watch NDTV, 120 watch India Today and 95 watch Republic TV. Also 75 watch NDTV and India Today, 80 watch India Today and Republic TV, 70 watch NDTV and Republic TV and 60 watch all the three.How many watch only NDTV?

10. Directions: In the question given below, there are some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Statements: All cars are cats. All dogs are cats. Conclusions: I. All cars are dogs. II. Some dogs are cars.