ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A current I flows through a resistor. A source maintains a potential difference of V across the resistor. The energy supplied by the source in time t is :

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 9th august 2018 shift 3     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

A current I flows through a resistor. A source maintains a potential difference of V across the resistor. The energy supplied by the source in time t is :
1). $V I t^2$
2). V I
3). V I t
4). V I/t

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What approximate value should come in the place of question mark ‘?’ in the following question? (You are not expected to calculate the exact value) (269.88 ÷ 29.11 × 512 ÷ 31.75)0.5 =?

2. Slump test is performed to measure

3. भारत में राष्ट्रिय उपभोक्ता दिवस कब मनाया जाता है ?

4. A fair coin is tossed 10 times. What is the probability that only the first two tosses will yield tails?

5. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Britain needs to focus on the Indo-Pacific region to avoid being caught between two worlds– not quite a European power nor a global power – post Brexit, a leading think-tank has said. To do this, Britain will need to

6. Choose the word MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word. Turbulence

7. A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are eight friends sitting around a circular table facing the centre. A sits second to the left of D, who is third to the left of E. C sits third to the right of G, who is not an immediate neighbour of E. H sits third to the right of B, who sits second to the right of G. Four of the following five are alike based upon their seating arrangements and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?

8. A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series 56, 42, ?, 20

9. Grafting is not possible in monocots because they

10. Fill in the blanks. Although some schools _________ with the suggestion to introduce uniforms, many felt this was too extreme of a measure and began to _________ school dress codes.