ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. My kids wish to see the animals. They are raring to go to zoo.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: vocabulary     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.

My kids wish to see the animals. They are raring to go to zoo.

1). Regularly visit a place
2). Go somewhere rarely
3). Being very eager about the idea of doing something.
4). Be very childish

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Raring to go means 'being very eager and enthusiastic about the idea of doing something.' $

So option 3 is correct. $

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The causes and their X-in the same series Y-one order, they stand Z-effects belong to the

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The reason why/(l) he was rejected /(2) was because he was tooyoung./(3) No Error./(4)

3. Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the propersequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) They have to, therefore, necessarily devise strategies for product differentiation and pricing, market segmentation and ef

4. Hard of hearing

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. Which of the phrases (a) (b) (c) (d) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the sentence is appropriate marks (e) as the answer.

7. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.The life of a mosquito is _____ , but very active.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I have not (A)/ met my friend Amit (B)/ from times immemorial. (C)/ no error (D)

9. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in BOLD to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. The great recession hasn't been g

10. Curiosity killed the cat