ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rakesh started from point X and walked straight 8 km to west, then turned right and walked straight 6 km and again turned right and walked straight 2 km. In which direction is he from the point X?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: direction and distance     | direction sense test     | reasoning    

Rakesh started from point X and walked straight 8 km to west, then turned right and walked straight 6 km and again turned right and walked straight 2 km. In which direction is he from the point X?
1). North-East
2). South-West
3). South-East
4). North-West

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.Point Q is 12 m to the east of Point P. Point T is 18 m to the south of Point Q. Sneha who is standing at Point T, walks 4m* towards east, takes a left turn and walks 18m. She takes a right turn, walks for 3m and stops at Point V.

2. X and Y both start from a same point. X walks 17 m West, then turns to his right and walks 13 m. At the same time, Y walks 9 m North, then turns East and walks 7 m, then turns to his left and walks 4 m. Where is Y now with respect to the position of X?

3. Gautham starts from point A and rides towards north for 4 kms to reach B, then he takes left turn and travel for 8 kms to reach point C and then he takes another left turn and travel for 12 kms to reach point D. Finally he takes another left turn and travel for another 8kms to reach point E. What is the current position of Gautham with respect to the point A?

4. Sachin walks 20 km towards North. He turns left and walks 40 km. He again turns left and walks 20 km. Finally he moves 20 km after turning to the left. How far is he from his starting position?

5. An army recruit is training. He starts and runs 2 km East, then 3 km South, then 5.5 km West, then 4 km North, then 3.5 km East, where is he now with reference to the starting position?

6. Some boys are sitting in three rows all facing North such that A is in the middle row. P is just to the right of A but in the same row. Q is just behind of P while R is in the North of A. In which direction of R is Q?

7. Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.Marcus, who is standing at Point D, walks 11m towards south and reaches Point E. He then takes a left turn and walks 7m. He then takes a left turn, walks 5 m and reaches Point F. Point R is 18m to the east of Point F. Point S is 6m to the north of Point R.

8. I am facing north. I turn left and walk 30 m. Then I turn right and walk 20 m, then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right and walk 50 m. Then I turn left and walk 50 m. In which direction am I from the starting point?

9. Directions: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions that follow. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W and X are nine houses. R is 4 km East of Q. R is 2 km North of P and W is 6 km South of Q. T is 7 km West of W while S is 3 km East of W and U is 4 km North of T. X is situated just in middle of Q and R while Z is just in middle of W and S. Distance between T and Z is?

10. From his house, Lokesh went 15 km to the North. Then he turned west and covered 10 km. Then he turned south and covered 5 km. Finally turning to the east, he covered 10 km. In which direction is he from his house?