ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The ratio of the heights of Nam and Leelu is 4:3. If Leelu is 1.2 m tall then what is the height of Nam ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 13 | Tags: railway previous year questions     | railway alp     | railway technican     | railway alp and technican 10 august shift 3     | railway     | railway previous year     | Add Bounty

The ratio of the heights of Nam and Leelu is 4:3. If Leelu is 1.2 m tall then what is the height of Nam ?
1). 1.8 m
2). 2 m
3). 1.6 m
4). 0.9 m

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the information carefully answers the questions given below. Seven friends: P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have scored different marks. S scored 80 marks. V has scored 15 less than S. U scored 13 more than V. P scored the highest. The highest marks are 5 more than marks of U. Q scored the least i.e. 40 marks. T scored 12 more than V. R scored 72 marks.Who has scored third highest marks?

2. Directions: In each of the following questions, two rows of numbers are given. The resultant number in each row is to be worked out separately based on the following rules and the questions below the rows of numbers are to be answered. The operations of numbers progress from the left to the rig

3. हॉकी के मैदान में गोल पोस्ट की चौड़ाई कितनी होती है ?

4. Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the options is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. None of these as the answer.   Cricket has transcended all boundaries and brought people together, ___________________.

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B' If 'A × B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the wife of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'A is the son of B' If 'A $ B' means 'A is the mother of B' Which of the following options is true if the expression 'E + T $ C ÷ W + Q % S' is definitely true?

6. What is the age group of the subscribers of the Atal Pension Yojana (APY)?

7. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option ‘No improvement’. And yet, it seems to me, this is the beginning of our recognition of the Divine. A. Seemingly to me B. Seemed to me C. Seemed in me

8. What will come in the place of question mark (?) in the following question? [(2 + 3 – 37) / (31 – 23)] + {23 – 9} × [(5 + 2 + 32) / (31 – 6 × 3)] = ?

9. In the following question, two columns are given containing three phrases each. In the first column, the phrases are A, B, and C, and in the second column, the phrases are D, E and F. A phrase from the first column, may or may not connect with a phrase from the second column to make a grammatically

10. The maximum displacement of a point on the wave from its mean position is known as?