ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select No Error. Government has reportedly made its displeasure known, (1)/ particularly on the speed and stealth with which (2)/ the negotiations are completed. (3)/ No error.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 171 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 13 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select No Error.
Government has reportedly made its displeasure known, (1)/ particularly on the speed and stealth with which (2)/ the negotiations are completed. (3)/ No error.
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.We should abide (1)/ to the promise (2)/ that we make. (3)/ No error (4).

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) has a long and distinguished history of calling a spade a shovel. Its Trade and Development Report for this year, provocatively sub-titled&nb

4. We have two telephone operators,.............of them do you want? .

5. What is the meaning of idiom - A small fry

6. In the following questions two sentences (i) and (ii) are given. Each sentence (i) and (ii) has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested out of these, only one fits at both places in the context of each sentence. Mark that as your answer.

7. Fill in the blank. In the most perfunctory and _______ manner I presented my toast to the Royal family.

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - They said , " We are practising for the next match."

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. What would you have done if you _________ the band?

10. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words/phrases are suggested one of which best fits the blanks appropriately Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case. Economic growth figures for the