ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing to a photograph, Balwant said, “This man is the only son of my grandfather’s daughter - in - law’s brother.” How is Balwant related to the man?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: blood relations     | mix    

Pointing to a photograph, Balwant said, “This man is the only son of my grandfather’s daughter - in - law’s brother.”

How is Balwant related to the man?

1). Brother
2). Himself
3). Cousin
4). Father

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Who was appointed as the acting Chief Justice of the Karnataka High Court on 17 January 2019?

2. Directions: Study the given information carefully and answer the following questions below. Ramesh starts jogging from his house in the evening and jogs towards North for 2 km then turns left and jogs for 1 km. After that, he turns right and jogs for 3 km and finally again turns right to jog for 1 km.Which direction is he facing in the end?

3. In the passage given below, there are 10 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) i.e 'No change is required

4. Find the errorless combination in the below-given sentence. If you think the sentence is error free, select option 5. And it's not only (A) just big cities but also India's urbanization temple (B) is ripe (C) for a change. (D)

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. 10 people who are part of a family cover 4 generations. A is born in January and is the mother of three children, two of which are born in February. E is the wife of H who is the son of I and is born in the s

6. Ginny bought a scooter at Rs. 30000, and sold it to Honey at a loss of 20%. Later, Ginny bought the scooter back from Honey at Rs. 28000. At what profit should Ginny sell the scooter now to compensate his losses?

7. If in the number 9626123610, positions of the first and the second digits are interchanged, position of the third and fourth digits are interchanged and so on till the positions of the 9th and 10th digits are interchanged, then which digit will be 6th from the left end?

8. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. S ÷ V means S is the father of V. S + V means S is the mother of V. S × V means S is the daughter of V. S – V means S is the son of V. In the given expression B × D – V + R ÷ F × Q which is true?

9. In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn't have an error. If all the parts are correct, mark 5 i.e. All are correct as the answer. (A) In Hitler's view, the Jews (B) were responsible for a international conspiracy (C) to capitalists and communists, (D) who's prime objective was to weaken (E) and overthrow the German nation.

10. In the following question, 1st and 4th statements are in the correct order. Rearrange the remaining statements and answer the question which follows. A. A fiery volcanic eruption in Guatemala sent lava flowing into rural communities, killing at least 25 as rescuers struggled to reach