ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  I look up (1)/ after the blast (2)/ of light enveloped the park. (3)/ No error (4)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 44 | Tags: error spotting grammar     | error spotting     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. 

I look up (1)/ after the blast (2)/ of light enveloped the park. (3)/ No error (4)

1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
After the blast of light enveloped => past tense. It has already happened. Look has been wrongly used in place of looked in 1). Option 1) is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Amid rumours .of the government planning a crackd

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select 'no improvement'.His shoes ( to cover ) with mud

3. Be hooked to something

4. In the given question, a passage with seven blanks labelled (A)-(G) is given. You are required to fill the correct word in the blanks. A person’s quality of life can be disrupted due to___(A)___different reasons. One important yet underestimated cause for that is sleep loss (National Sleep Fo

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions based on it. Some words havebeen printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Gross Domestic Savings (GDS) play a vital role in the economic growth of a country since it facilitates to provide requisite fi

6. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. P.&nb

7. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.He did not know how to solve the problem and I did not either

8. China is a big country, in area it is bigger than any other country ............ Russia.

9. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Since I forgot about Jeetu's birthday last week, I will send him a _____________ greeting today.

10. In the given passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Trust is the basic tenet for all relationships, so building an environment of trust is one of the (71)