ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the statements related to the Collateral Loan Market (i) There is a huge risk involved in the high value loans (ii) Collateral Loan Market facilitates loan sanction real fast (iii) Maturities on such loans are no longer than one year. Which of the above statements are TRUE?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | indian financial system     | Add Bounty

Consider the statements related to the
Collateral Loan Market
(i) There is a huge risk involved in
the high value loans
(ii) Collateral Loan Market facilitates
loan sanction real fast
(iii) Maturities on such loans are no
longer than one year.
Which of the above statements are
TRUE?

1). (i) and (ii)
2). (ii) and (iii)
3). (i) and (iii)
4). (i), (ii) and (iii)

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Consider the following statement: 1. GIC was formed in November 1972. 2. The 107 private companies operating in the field were grouped together into four - National Insurance Company, United India Insurance Company, Oriental Insurance Company and New India Assurance Company. Choose the incorrect statement.

2. Consider the following statements: 1. Sensex is based on 50 of the most important stocks available on the Bombay stock Exchange (BSE). 2. For calculating the Sensex, all the stock are assigned proportional weightage. 3. New York Stock Exchange is the oldest stock exchange in the world. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?

3. Which among the following is the correct full form of SIDO?

4. Which one of the following statements is an appropriate description of deflation?

5. TRIPS (Trade Related aspects of Intellectual Property Rights) agreements is administered by

6. Which of the following grants / grant direct credit assistance to rural households? 1. Regional Rural Banks 2. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development 3. Land Development Banks Select the correct answer using the codes given below

7. Consider the following statements : The function of the Reserve Bank of India does not include: 1. Open market operations 2. Monitoring revenue collection 3. Supervising non-banking finance companies 4. Review of public expenditure Which of the statement/s given above is/are correct?

8. Consider the following attributes of gilt – edged securities. (i) Safe investment (ii) Complete liquidity (iii) Bulk investment Which of the above is TRUE?

9. Which among the following would most likely follow if the Reserve Bank of India effects selling of the securities?

10. Which among the following are the ‘Credit-Rating Agencies’ of India? 1. CRISIL 2. CARE 3. ICRA 4. ONICRA