ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I (don’t want to lose) either of you.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: phrase replacement grammar     | phrase replacement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.

I (don’t want to lose) either of you.

1). Won’t want to lose
2). Will not loose
3). Couldn’t want to lose
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

There are no grammatical errors in this sentence. The given sentence satisfies the rule of subject-verb agreement and the prepositions used here are appropriate.

Therefore, the correct answer is option 4.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Don't put all your eggs in one basket

2. Read the following passage and answer the given questions.Politics is local but most problems are international. That is the fundamental problem for national governments caught between the twin forces of globalisation and voters' anger. Tfie European refugee crisis, for example, seems to cry out for

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Neither the girl nor her parents (l)/ was present (2)/ to receive the award. (3)/ No error. (4).

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.to portray in words? describe

5. I am exhausted. let's ........ a day.

6. Read the passage and answer the following questions. With fresh reports that the Islamic State (IS) group has bombed Baghdad to produce the “bloodiest day in months,” it’s high time to take a hard look at the Obama administration’s military effort in the Middle East. Recall

7. Find the antonym of the underlined word. I am very grateful to you for your wonderful gesture.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Virtual currencies are growing in popularity. While the collective value of virtual currencies is still a fraction of the t

9. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.A chance remark by her friend transported her life.

10. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. Planting seeds