ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: These questions are based on the following information. R $ S means R is daughter of S. R % S means R is son of S. R & S means R is sister of S. R @ S means R is brother of S. R * S means R is father of S. R + S means R is mother of S. R # S means R is wife of S.What should come in place of question mark to establish that N is father-in-law of P in the expression ‘M & N * O ? P * R’

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning and computer aptitude    

Directions: These questions are based on the following information.

R $ S means R is daughter of S.

R % S means R is son of S.

R & S means R is sister of S.

R @ S means R is brother of S.

R * S means R is father of S.

R + S means R is mother of S.

R # S means R is wife of S.
What should come in place of question mark to establish that N is father-in-law of P in the expression ‘M & N * O ? P * R’
1). %
2). *
3). &
4). #

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y

2. If P @ Q stands for P is the sister of Q, P # Q stands for P is the wife of Q, P $ Q means P is the father of Q and P & Q means P is the brother of Q. Which of the following means E is the daughter of A?

3. If “A $ B means, A is a grandmother of B”, “A @ B means, A is a father of B”, “A % B means A is a sister of B”, “A # B means A is a son of B”, then how E is related to D in the expression ‘B @ C % D # A $ E’?

4. Introducing a man, a woman says, 'His son's mother is the only daughter of my mother'. How is the man related to the woman?

5. Pointing towards a lady, Mr S said, “her daughter is the only grand-daughter of my father who has only one child”. How that lady’s mother is related to Mr S?

6. Direction: Hemant is my mother’s husband’s brother - in - law’s son. How is he related to me?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. All the six members of a family A, B, C, P, Q, R are traveling together. A is the son of P, who is the brother of B. B has a son Q and a daughter C. R is the maternal uncle of Q. B is the sister of R.How is A related to Q?

8. Rajesh is the father-in-law of Neha, and Akash is the only son of Rajesh. How is Akash realted to Neha?

9. If A’s only sister’s husband is B’s mother-in-law’s only son-in-law, how is A related to B?

10. A is father of B. B is daughter of C. D is brother of B. N is sister of C. How is B related to N?