ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A # B means A is the father of B. A + B means A is the mother of B. A – B means A is the brother of B. A * B means A is the sister of B. If U – V * X # Z, then U is Z’s?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 13 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning and computer aptitude    

Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.

A # B means A is the father of B.

A + B means A is the mother of B.

A – B means A is the brother of B.

A * B means A is the sister of B.

If U – V * X # Z, then U is Z’s?
1). Sister
2). Aunt
3). Grandmother
4). Uncle

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing towards non-strikers end, Pujara said, “He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my brother.” How is the non-striker related to Pujara?

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it. (i) There are seven members in a family in which there are 2 married couples. (ii) Rohit is the son of a businessman and housewife, and have 2 daughters Gina and Dina. (iii) Tina’s both daughters are students

3. Shilpa Shinde is daughter of Vikas who is married to Pooja. Pooja is mother of Abrar who is brother of Priyanka. Priyanka is daughter-in-law of Hina. Zubair is the only son of Hina who is wife of Nitin. How is Zubair related to Abrar?

4. Pointing to the lady in the photograph, Seema said, ?Her son?s father is the son-inlaw of my mother?. How is Seema related to the lady ?

5. Pointing to a lady, Anuj said, “She is the only daughter of my mother’s husband”. How is the lady related to Anuj?

6. When Anil saw Manish, he recalled "he is the son of the father of my wife". Who is Manish to Anil?

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. In a family of 12 members (P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and A), V is the son of P who is the mother of T. X is married to W and they have a son who is married to Z. Q is the father of S who is the father of U. A is the sister of R and the daughter of V. T is the sister of W. Q is the grandfather of A. How is Z related to U?

8. Directions: Study the given information and answer the questions that follow. There are 10 members in a family A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J. There are 4 couples in this family. A and I are married to each other and has 3 grandchildren and 2 children. Teacher is the only daughter of A. Farmer is t

9. Introducing a boy a Ankit said,' He is the son of daughter of my grandfather's son'. How is that boy related to Ankit?

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions follows: In a family, there are six members. D is the brother of M, who is the paternal uncle of R and S. G is the mother of P who is the only sister-in-law of M.Who among the following is the grandson of G?