ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The doctor has given me a very painful injection.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 13 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.
The doctor has given me a very painful injection.
1). A very painful injection has been given to me by the doctor.
2). The doctor gives myself a very painful injection.
3). A very painful injection is being given to me by the doctor.
4). Giving of a painful injection to me has been done by the doctor

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Stick with a thick end used in a mortar for pounding

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. A police detective often finds himself in the position of having to ___________ between a lie and a truth.

3. What is the substitute of - A person who abstrains completely from alcoholic drinks

4. What is the substitute of - The practise of having many wives

5. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in the correct order. P

6. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. The ______ of anger is in us all. It is us.

7. Select the antonym ofsibilate

8. In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Rahul is _______ humans I know.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i

10. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Repetition bred a sense of _____________ with the characters.