ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

J is the father of A. A is the only child of J. P who is unmarried, is the sister in law of A. Q is the only sibling of P. M is the mother of Q. N is the granddaughter of M. Who is the mother of N?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

J is the father of A. A is the only child of J. P who is unmarried, is the sister in law of A. Q is the only sibling of P. M is the mother of Q. N is the granddaughter of M. 
Who is the mother of N?
1). J
2). M
3). A
4). Q

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing to a man, a woman said “he is the brother of the daughter of my husband’s wife”. What is the woman to the man?

2. Introducing a man, a woman says, 'He is the son-in-law of the wife of my father and I am the only child of my parents'. How is the man related to the woman?

3. In the following question meanings of symbols are given. Read them carefully and answer the question. A$B means A is the mother of B A%B means A is the sister of B A+B means A is the brother of B A@B means A is the father of B What is the relation between ‘J’ and ‘A’ in the expression ‘A@F$M%J+T’?

4. A man introduces a lady as the daughter of the daughter of the father of his uncle. His uncle has only one sibling. The lady is the man’s_________

5. J is the father of A. A is the only child of J. P who is unmarried, is the sister in law of A. Q is the only sibling of P. M is the mother of Q. N is the granddaughter of M. Who is the father in law of Q?

6. Pointing to a lady in a photograph, Meera said, 'Her father's only son's wife is my mother-in-law'. How is Meera's husband related to that lady in the photo?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A is the son of C. Q and C are sisters. Z is the mother of Q. P is the son of Z. If Q’s only son is X, how is A related to X?

8. Direction: Study the information given below carefully and answer the questions given below. M is the only son of X. C is the wife of X. S and Y are the daughters of C. C is the daughter of W and R. None of the daughter of X is married. Q is the grandson of C. D is the mother of X. Find which of the following statement is definitely correct? I) Y is the brother of M. II) S is the granddaughter of D. III) R is the father-in-law of M.

9. A boy and a girl are playing in a park. The only daughter of the maternal grandfather of the girl, is the sister of the boy's father. How is the boy related to the girl?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Mr. Sharma has only one daughter named Rita and two sons named Rohit and Shankar. Mr. Verma has only one daughter named Gita and only one son named Vikram. Shankar and Gita are married couples and Karan and Virat are their sons. Mr. Gupta has only one daughter named Riya. Riya is married to Vikram and has only one daughter named Pihu.  How is Rohit related to Karan?