ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Pointing to a photograph of a boy Raju said, "He is the son of my wife’s only daughter." How is Raju related to that boy?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Pointing to a photograph of a boy Raju said, "He is the son of my wife’s only daughter." How is Raju related to that boy?
1). Brother
2). Father
3). Cousin
4). Grandfather

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. In a family there are four members namely B, D, M and N. The relation among four of them can be stated as below: I. M is brother of N. II. B is brother of N. III. M is brother of D. If H is the mother of B and G is the son of D, then how are H and G related?

2. Looking towards a picture Aman says, ‘’She is daughter of brother’s wife of my maternal grandparent’s only son in law”. How is Aman related to that girl?

3. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. There are 4 members in a family.Radhika is the sister of Ramesh. Anjum is the only child of Sikha. There are 3 females in the family. Sikha is the sister-in-law of Radhika. Radhika is unmarried How is Anjum related to Radhika?

4. Kalyani is mother – in – law of Veena, who is sister – in – law of Ashok. Dheeraj is father of Sundeep, the only brother of Ashok. How is Kalyani related to Ashok? 

5. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. P α Q means P is the grandfather of Q. P ß Q means P is the grandmother of Q. P – Q means P is the brother of Q. P δ Q means P is the sister of Q. If L α P – N δ M then P is M’s ?

6. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is parents of children?

7. X and Y are brothers. R is the father of Y. T is the sister of S who is maternal uncle of X. How is T related to R?

8. Pointing to a lady, Ravi said, "She is the only daughter of my mother’s husband". How is the lady related to Ravi?

9. T is daughter of J. J is brother of S. S is mother of P. How is T related to P?

10. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three Statements I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does W have? I. B and D are sisters of M. II. M’s father T is husband of W. III. Out of the three children that T has, only one is a boy.