ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follows: In a family of 12, members are of 3 generation. Jayesh is the only child of Priya and brother-in-law of Sushil. Hina is daughter of Sushil and wife of Gautam. Somya is daughter of Anjali. Ashish is

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follows:

In a family of 12, members are of 3 generation. Jayesh is the only child of Priya and brother-in-law of Sushil. Hina is daughter of Sushil and wife of Gautam. Somya is daughter of Anjali. Ashish is grandson of Deepak. Sushil is maternal uncle of Ashish. Priyanka is mother-in-law of Gautam. Saurav is paternal grandfather of Ashish. Somya is mother of Puja. Deepak have only two children.
How is Hina related to Jayesh?
1). Daughter
2). Son
3). Nephew
4). Niece

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pointing towards a girl, Rajan said, she is the daughter of my mother's daughter. Then how is the girl related to Rajan?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question based on it. In a family of six members, Ramu is grandson of Jami and nephew of Pavneet. Pavneet is sister of Palvi and daughter of Jami who is father of only two ladies. Palvi is wife of Palav. Ramu and Tarun are cousins.How is Palav related to Jami?

3. If A is the brother of the son of B's son, how is A related to B

4. Each of the following question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data give in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and choose the most appropriate answer. How is Azad related to Shifa? I) Shifa is the daughter of Taimur. II) Azad is the child of Amreen, who is the wife of Taimur.

5. Fruity while introducing Mahesh to her husband said, his brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather. How is Fruity related to Mahesh?

6. P is the brother of Q. Q is the brother of R. P is the son of S. Based on these three statements, which of the following statements is definitely not true?

7. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. There are 11 members in a family: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K. There are 4 generations. The number of males is one more than the number of females. They have gone for the vacation in different cities: Goa, Jaipur, Shimla, Ko

8. Introducing a boy, Anita said. “He is the son of the only child of my grandfather.” How is Anita related to that boy’?

9. Raju introduces Yash by saying, 'He is the husband of the granddaughter of my grandmother's husband'. How is Yash related to Raju?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: There are seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G in the family. There are three generations of the family. There is also one married couple in the family. B is husband of A. C is daughter of A and D is brother of C. E is grandson of A. F is daughter of C but not E’s sibling. G is brother of F. Who is G to B?