ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Fruity while introducing Mahesh to her husband said, his brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather. How is Fruity related to Mahesh?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Fruity while introducing Mahesh to her husband said, his brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather. How is Fruity related to Mahesh?
1). Aunt
2). Sister
3). Niece
4). Mother

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Ramesh is the only son of Amit’s wife’s brother. Neeti is the mother-in-law of Ramesh’s aunt. Kamla is the only granddaughter of Neeti. How is Ramesh related to Kamla?

2. Mohan is the only son of the mother of Sonu. How is Sonu related to Mohan ?

3. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A and G are a married couple having 3 kids; 2 sons and a daughter. Two of their kids each have a daughter and the 3rd has two sons. I and D are siblings. K is a father to C and L. D has a daughter E. A is the paternal grandmother of H, whose mother is B. F is married to K. J is son-in-law of G. H : B then D : ?

4. Anjali's brother, Shyam, is the grandfather of Rajendra's son. How is Shyam related to Rajendra?

5. Direction: Read the following Passage and answer the questions based on it. There are six members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Arjun is the son of Raju and Elamathi is the daughter of Arjun. Divya is the daughter of Rani who is the mother of Elamathi and Banu is the mother of Arjun.Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, and M are the nine members of a family. K is the son of the sister of L, who is the daughter of J. J is the paternal grandmother of H, who is the cousin sister of K. G is the sister of the father of F. M is the mother of two children, both are girls. I is the son-in-law of J, who has two daughters and only one married daughter.Who among the following is the sister of the aunt of K?

7. Pointing towards non-strikers end, Pujara said, “He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my brother.” How is the non-striker related to Pujara?

8. Introducing a man, woman said, “He is the only son of my mother”. How is the woman related to the man?

9. Ruby, Vishal's sister, has a son Jitendra and a daughter Sakshi. Priya is the sister of Jitendra's mother. How is Sakshi related to Priya?

10. Pointing to a lady, Anju says, 'She is the sister of my brother's mother'. How is the lady related to Anju?