ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions P % Q means P is son of Q P # Q means P is daughter of Q P & Q means P is brother of Q P @ Q means P is sister of QIf A#B&C&D#E@F, then how E is related to A?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 252 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions

P % Q means P is son of Q

P # Q means P is daughter of Q

P & Q means P is brother of Q

P @ Q means P is sister of Q
If A#B&C&D#E@F, then how E is related to A?
1). Grand father
2). Grand mother
3). Mother
4). Father

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Introducing a boy, Amar says, 'He is the son of the only daughter of my maternal grandmother.' How is the boy related to Amar?

2. Introducing a girl, Raju says, 'She is the daughter of my grandfather's son's daughter'. How is the girl related to Raju?

3. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A is the daughter of C. D is the elder brother of B. E is married to C. Also E is the son of D. F is the grandmother of G who is the sister of A.How is D related to G?

4. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’If D % S # H@T, then how is D related to T?

5. A is B's brother, C is A's mother, D is C's father, F is A's son. How is A related to F's child?

6. Looking at a portrait, Advaita said, “Anirudh is the father of my grandmothers daughter’s niece My grandfather had only two kids”. How is Anirudh related to Advaita?

7. Raja is father of Rupam, but Rupam is not his son. Pariksha is wife of Raja. Kunal is son of Pariksha. How is Rupam related to Pariksha?

8. Nikhil is father in law of Tara. Tara is the wife of Rahul. How is Rahul's brother related to Nikhil?

9. P, Q, R, S, T and U are the members of the family. T is the father of S. P’s daughter S is married to U. U has one son. R is the sister of U. How is U related to T?

10. Direction: Study the following information and answer the questions based on it. There are seven members in a family. One couple has parents and their children in the family. Sarita is the mother of Samruddhi and Sakshi who is the granddaughter of Vishal. Neha is the mother of Kishor who is the father of Mahesh and son of Vishal. Samruddhi and Mahesh have only one sister.Which of the following pairs is the parents of the children?