ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which among the following is/ are correct regarding the functions of the Securities and Exchnage Board of India? I. It regulates the Securities market in India.  II. It prevents any kind of malpractices from taking place regarding trading of stocks.  III. It is responsible for dissemination of information regarding the capital market to the investors. 

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: banking financial awareness     | awareness about securities market     | Add Bounty

Which among the following is/ are correct regarding the functions of the Securities and Exchnage Board of India?

I. It regulates the Securities market in India. 

II. It prevents any kind of malpractices from taking place regarding trading of stocks. 

III. It is responsible for dissemination of information regarding the capital market to the investors. 

1). Only II 
2). Only III
3). Both I and II 
4). Both I and III 

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

The Securities and Exchnage Board of India has the following functions:

• It regulates the securities market of the country. 
  • It analyses the trading of stocks in the market so that no insider trading can take place. 
  • It controls the stock brokers active in the market and also the sub-brokers. 
  • It disseminates information to the investors in order to educate them regarding the capital market and its instruments. 

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit: