ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow. Ravi and Ajay are brothers; Ravi is married to Seetha, who is the daughter of Anil and Ganga. Sanam is the only son of Anil and Ganga, Sruthi is the sister of Sanam. Sruthi is married to Ajay whose only daughter is Thanu. How is Thanu related to Seetha?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning ability    

Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the question that follow.

Ravi and Ajay are brothers; Ravi is married to Seetha, who is the daughter of Anil and Ganga. Sanam is the only son of Anil and Ganga, Sruthi is the sister of Sanam. Sruthi is married to Ajay whose only daughter is Thanu.

How is Thanu related to Seetha?
1). Daughter
2). Sister – in – law
3). Cousin
4). Niece

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A is father of B. B is daughter of C. D is brother of B. N is sister of C. How is B related to N?

2. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If ‘A + B’ means ‘A is the father of B’ If ‘A × B’ means ‘A is the sister of B’ If ‘A - B’ means ‘A is the wife of B’ If ‘

3. Directions: Study the following information and answer the below given questions. In a family, there are six members Arman, Bobby, Cherry, Dolly, Emma and Fathima. A and B are a married couple, Arman being a male member. Dolly is the only son of Cherry, who is brother of Arman. Emma is the sister of Dolly. Bobby is the daughter-in-law of Fathima, whose husband has died.How is Fathima related to Bobby?

4. Directions: These questions are based on the following information: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are member of a family. A is sister of B. E is brother of B. E is son of H. H is married to F. F is daughter of G. F has only one daughter. G is married to C. E is brother of D. D is one of the male and is married to I.How is I related to A?

5. If D is the wife of F and E is the father of H and D, How is F related to E? 

6. Seeta said, “Ram’s only brother is the father of my son’s father”. How is Ram’s brother related to Seeta’s son? 

7. Rajiv is the brother of Arun. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Arun is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sunil?

8. Direction: Following questions are based on the information given below i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is the father of Q’ ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘P is the sister of Q’ iii) ‘P + Q’ means ‘P is the mother of Q’ iv) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is the brother of Q’ In the expression B × D × M ÷ N, how is M related to B?

9. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’If D % S # H@T, then how is D related to T?

10. The question below consists of two statements labelled as I and III You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question given below. Read both the statements and select the correct option How is G related to S? I) G has two brothers and a sister. II) Brother of S is married to G’s sister.