ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’If D % S # H@T, then how is D related to T?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: blood relations     | general knowledge    

Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions.

‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’.

‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’.

‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’

‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’
If D % S # H@T, then how is D related to T?
1). Brother-in-law
2). Sister
3). Sister-in-law
4). Cannot be determined

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Read the following information carefully to answer these questions. ‘A$B’ means ‘A is mother of B’. ‘A#B’ means ‘A is father of B’. ‘A@B’ means ‘A is husband of B’ ‘A%B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’P $ Q # M %T indicates what relationship of P with M?

2. Preeti is the daughter of Rajesh and Amit is the son of Ankita. Rajesh is the only son of Rajan. Ankita is the daughter-in-law of Rajan. How is Preeti related to Amit ?

3. Mohan said 'This girl is the wife of grandson of my mother'. How is Mohan related to that girl?

4. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Sanam said, "He is the son of the only son of my father." How is Sanam related to that boy?

5. Ruby, Vishal's sister, has a son Jitendra and a daughter Sakshi. Priya is the sister of Jitendra's mother. How is Sakshi related to Priya?

6. Direction: There are nine members in a family. There are three married couple. A who is married to B does not have any son like G. G is the only sibling of I who is son in law of B. F is married to brother of H’s husband. G is father of E and D. A is father of C. H is not a child of B.How is I related to D?

7. I is the wife of J who is the brother of M. M’s mother G is married to H. K is the sister of L who is the son of J. I is _____ of M.

8. A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.206, 309, 412, ?, 618, 721

9. Pointing to a lady, Ravi said, "She is the only daughter of my mother’s husband". How is the lady related to Ravi?

10. Direction: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A @ B' means 'A is the daughter of B'. If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B'. If 'A - B' means 'A is the brother of B'. If 'A = B' means 'A is the husband of B'. If 'A / B' means 'A is the son of B'. If 'A * B' means 'A is the mother of B'.Which of the following indicates that T is the grand child of Q?