ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

My friend said, "I can lift 50 kilos easily."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 18 02 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

My friend said, "I can lift 50 kilos easily."
1). My friend told us that he could lift 50 kilos easily.
2). My friend told us that he can lift 50 kilos easily.
3). My friend told us this he could lift 50 kilos easily.
4). My friend told us this that he can lift 50 kilos easily

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Ankita is disgusted _____ the habit of her brother.

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrase have-been printed in the bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. King Hutamasan felt he had everything in the world not only due to his riches and his noble knights but becau

3. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.No other snake is as poisonous as this one.

4. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Experts who scientifically study insects

5. In these questions, the sentence has. two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

6. Pick out the most effective word/phrases from the given alternatives marked ( I), b:. c:, (41 and e: given below each sentence to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct.

7. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold type to make the sentence grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct mark e: i. e. ?No correction required? as the answer

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The officer (l)/is angry, on the clerk (2)/for not attending to the work. (3)/No error. (4)

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Some people are believing that (A)/ the minorities cannot compete (B)/ in the long run for government recruitments. (C)/No error (D)

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". He (to be) positively rude.