ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.No other snake is as poisonous as this one.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 8 09 2016 shift 1     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
No other snake is as poisonous as this one.
1). are as poisonous as this one
2). is more poisonous as this one
3). is poisonous than this one
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 4 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following six sentence/group of sentence (1),(2),(3),(4),(5)and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; thenanswer the question given below:1.To his surprise, a little honeybee came before his throne and said, "Of all the gifts you could give me, only one will do. I'

2. In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence there are five pairs of words denoted by number A, B, C, D and E. Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningfully complete.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to him, "I am too tired now to go out with you."

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Talking volubly, but carelessly or insincerely

5. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark e: as the answer.

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I am blessed to be able to meet interesting people from all walks of life regularly because of the work I do. I meet film – makers, poets, brilliant college students, wise teachers and visionary entrepreneurs.

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. After the partition and independence of India in 1947, India’s role as pivot for security in Asia slipped away for two reasons: ideological and

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. He writes a poem everyday for her.

9. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. My coffee was too cold. I heated the coffee in the microwave. i So I had to  ii Because my coffee  iii Instead I decided to  

10. Neither Shyarn ............ Rohit came to the school today.