ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is NABARD? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They provide finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

What is NABARD?
I. They are apex institution for
providing credit facility to
agricultural and rural areas.
II. These are the most important source
of rural credit.
III. They provide finance rural credit
directly through Regional Rural
Banks (RRBs).

1). I & II
2). Only I
3). Only II
4). one of the above

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Consider the following statements : 1. India is the 6th largest producer of coffee. 2. India’s share in Global Area under coffee is about 2%. 3. India contributes about 4% to world coffee production as well as in the International trade. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?

2. With reference to Indian agriculture, consider the following statements: 1. Agriculture provides direct livelihood to 59% of the labour force in India. 2. It contributes more than 20% to the GDP 3. It accounts for about 10% of the total value of India’s commodity exports 4. Almost 80% of the area under agriculture is irrigated. Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?

3. Which is not a source of Agriculture finance in India?

4. Which among the following has been discontinued after the Cabinet decision in small saving schemes?

5. Consider the following statements : 1. India is the 4th largest producer of Natural Rubber in the world. 2. India in the world, shares more than 8.0% in the Natural Rubber Production. Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?

6. Consider the following statements regarding the objectives of the Second Green Revolution announced in 2005: 1. It seeks to minimise post-harvest wastage 2. It will focus on improved storage 3. It will help the Indian farmers meet phyto-sanitary conditions 4. It will equip the Indian farmers to participate more fully in global agricultural trade Which of these statement/s is/are correct?  

7. Consider the following statements: 1. Price Stabilization Fund Scheme was launched for Coffee, Tea, Rubber and Tobacco growers in the country 2. In this scheme Government procures the commodities when the prices fell below a certain level to support the growers Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?

8. In which of the following years was the Food Corporation of India (FCI) set up ?

9. In India, which of the following has the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?

10. Which one of the following agencies is not included in the operation of the Kisan Credit Cards?