ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In which of the following years was the Food Corporation of India (FCI) set up ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 17 | Tags: finance     | financial awareness     | agriculture     | Add Bounty

In which of the following years was the Food Corporation of India (FCI) set up ?
1). 1955
2). 1960
3). 1965
4). 1970

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which among the following is an example of Green Field Investment?

2. The price at which the Government purchase foodgrains for maintaining the public distribution system and for building up buffer stocks are known as

3. What is the main motive of the government behind having a dual price system & setting up of fair price shops?

4. What are Co-operative Credit Societies? I. They are apex institution for providing credit facility to agricultural and rural areas. II. These are the most important source of rural credit. III. They are finance rural credit directly through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).  

5. NABARD took over the function of which all institutes? I. Agricultural Credit Development (ACD) II. Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of RBI III. Agricultural Refinance Development Corporation (ARDC) IV. State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks (SCARDBs).

6. What are long term loans? I. These are provided for a period of less than 15 months to meet out expenses of routine farming and domestic consumptions II. These are provided for a period of 15 months to 5 years to purchase agricultural equipments, animals and for land improvements. III. These are provided for a period of more than 5 years

7. Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna was launched in the year?

8. As a policy to boost the agricultural sector, the GOI has taken special measures over time. Which of the following are not a measure with a direct impact on the agricultural sector? 1. Setting up of a National Food Processing Bank 2. Opening irrigation, sanitation and water projects for Private Participation. 3. Efforts to reduce fiscal deficit to 5.5 per cent level of GDP

9. Which of the following are the objectives of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP)? 1. To stabilize agricultural prices 2. To ensure meaningful real income levels to the farmers 3. To protect the interest of the consumers by providing essential agricultural commodities at reasonable rates through public distribution system. 4. To ensure maximum price for the farmer

10. What are the functions of NABARD? I. It is associated with policy, planning, operation and even monitoring levels for providing agricultural credit. II. Its primary task is to function as refinancing institution for all types of lending for agricultural and rural development. III. In additi